Monday, March 7, 2011

Couponing goodness!

Don and I had a quick couponing date tonight.  Does it count as "quality time"? We don't get out as often as we'd like...but the following cost $2.19 at Albertsons!!  You know, I feel pretty blessed to know about couponing. Retail cost, including sale prices would be $33 , and about $45 at  regular prices (don't even talk about forgetting your Albertson's club card--ugh).   I saved 93% off the sale prices and the the coolest thing about this is a dear friends' family has been underemployed for a while now and even on my tight budget I can share with them. I am grateful.


11 packages of Tuna
2 packages of Mission Tortillas
2 Chocolate Almond Zone bars
2 Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
1 Ronzoni Veggie Pasta
2 Pringles
1 Reach Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment